Do you have time to stay longer in the Czech Republic?
Explore more interesting places in the region or further in the whole country.
Region of the LINC conference (Olomoucký kraj):
- Olomouc – capital city of the region with rich history, centre of the medieval christianity, UNESCO city
- Rychlebské Mountains – almost forgotten region with picturesque nature and cycling trails, northern borderland
- Litovelské Pomoraví – protected landscape area of floodplain forests
- Number of chateaus and castles all over the region
- Prague – capital of the Czech Republic
- Kralický Sněžník – mountains in the eastern Bohemia
- Telč – UNESCO city in the southeast of Bohemia
- Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně – spa cities in the western Bohemia